Tuesday, January 12, 2010

50, 50, 50......


Ahh, I loved me some 50 back in 5th grade, when In Da Club came out. Ignore the fact that the part of the song I really knew was "Go Shawty, it's ya birfday! We gon party like it's yah birfday!" Yeah..... shut up. But he was it! He wasn't really new, but he just broke out - & he was the shit! If you didn't have Get Rich or Die Tryin, bitch we gotta a problem. He was so THUG MAN! How in the blue blazes of hell did you get shot 9 MOTHERFXCKN TIMES AND LIVE TO RAP ABOUT THAT?! Shit he hung upside down on a pull up bar, therefore, you are good to go in my book!
Hit after Hit after HIT!
21 Questions, Magic Stick, Wanksta, & P.I.M.P. That real music everyone could relate to. You know, pimpin ho's, havin a magical penis, callin out white boy saggin claimin to be a crip. That my friends, is the 50 Cent I know and love.
Do-rag, pants clearly under the romp, blinged out, improper grammar, ahhh bliss :]
He even got his own little clan of wanna be rappers [G-Unit]. Outside of Olivia, The Game, and Lloyd Banks, I can not remember a single memeber. Great days.... great days....


His next album was good too. Same concept, kept thug, just got his money up. Shut hits like Candy Shop, Outta Control, Just a Lil Bit, Window Shopper, other GREAT songs....but then, DISASTER STRUCK!

He lost the ghetto, but still tried to keep it. Fuck kinda shit is that?! Curtis was a fail. He went up again Kanye West's Graduation and lost miserably! UGH!
Ayo Technology?! Amusement park?!? I get Money?! No CURTIS! this is not good This is NOT WHAT I WANT! & wtf is Before I Self Destruct, if you ain't saggin, cursing, keeping it ghetto I DON'T WANT ANY! Ugh.
Utter disappoint filled the land as he dated Ciara, down fall. I cry.
*sigh* Until the day returns where he is yet again ranting and raving about hustlin and grindin in the hood, ramble about ho's and keepin it real- You will catch me on the throwbacks.

haha! Peep that iPpod game! haha

2 comments:

  1. lmao. le sush for president - hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ayo technology. but i totally agree with this man.

    ReplyDelete